So I am closing in on getting my degree in business but I am thinking of getting A+ certified because I will get an automatic 5% increase on my pay at work. This class would require more time and energy than the other classes but also be worth more credit. It would only count as an elective toward my degree so I'm not sure if I want to take it at my current college, Strayer University which comes to my work and teaches classes or if I should elect for a cheaper college so I can save my prepaid tuition from Verizon Wireless for the more expensive courses from Strayer. Of course that means that I will be out of pocket the expenses for that course which also takes away from the 5% increase I will get automatically from getting A+ certified. But it may mean taking more time at Verizon Wireless and Strayer university if I put off one of the courses there.
I guess it comes down to economics. Though it would take longer, I think I will have Verizon pay for my class and let it take me another year to finish but before I'd be able to get a better paying job, I'd need to get my masters anyway which will take me a long time. So I guess as impatient as I am to finish my bachelors, I will just be more patient and take my time and get it done as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment